Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glenn Beck's Mormon Rapture linked to Sex Scandal, Kate Gosselin, Death Panels, and Tiger Woods.

I'm trying to see which title of my blog post would bring the largest number of readers. Sorry to disappoint anyone who thought they would actually get something on this topic. Just taking some advice David Swanson over at Signs of Life got if he ever wrote a book.

I also thought of...

Miley Cyrus BFF with Conan and Ben Roethlisgerger
Tiger Woods and Social Justice equals Snuggies for Everyone.

What do you think would be the most eye catching blog post for today?

2 comments:

john said...

Nukes found in American Idol #7's Toyota, Oprah goes to the Vatican.

Blah.

Thanks for your work. Stay blessed...john

Teacher Lady said...

When I was a teen, I used to work summers at my dad's grocery store. Whenever work was slow, I was supposed to "clean instead of lean"...but I chose, instead, to read The Weekly World News. You need to start thinking even farther out of the box, my friend...and bring in aliens and sexual binges with vacuum sweepers.