Thursday, July 19, 2007

Prayer Request Update #2

There is good news to share tonight. The most recent CAT Scan shows that the swelling in Jamie's brain has decreased a little. They hope with another CAT Scan tomorrow this progress will continue.

I thank you all for the prayers for this family and I have passed on to them your reactions to this crisis. If you are interested in following the progress with Jamie, their friends and family have put together this blog, http://www.prayforjamie.com/.

Peace be with you all.

1 comment:

William said...

Thanks for posting this on your blog. Jamie needs all the love and help he can get. It is my goal to get the word out about www.prayforjamie.com nouthing works better than the power of prayer. I would love to have the followers of your blog help me get the word out as well.