Monday, May 7, 2007

Worthy Forwards?

I truly hate forwards and most of them are not worth the amount of data they take up in my in box. Yet, I keep getting them anyway. Being a minister means you get sent anything that is related to God, Jesus, church or anything inspirational. Most of the time I simply click on by but this one caught my attention and it is a very inspirational story. It proves that the little things matter and goes back to one of my main ideas in life, it is all about relationships.

Johnny, in this story, by the simple act of adding a thought of the day to a bag of groceries created relationships. It is truly that simple and we can learn something from this example.

If you have time watch the video and since this is on a blog I guess it doesn't count as a forward but simply a link.

http://www.stservicemovie.com/

No comments: