Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Moving

Methobloggers to see my entire blog, go here: www.adventures-in-revland.blogspot.com

Finally after what seems like years of being shrouded in secrecy I can finally mention to my two readers that my family and I are moving churches. I will be moving to Trinity UMC in Thomasville, NC. Currently that is all I know about the church besides that they have about 100 in worship on Sunday. Other than that I will learn more when I am contacted by them (hopefully later on this week). It has been a strange journey during this process and one I will blog about more. Tip of the hat to all the people who have voiced their opinions on the move process. It has been interesting to read your blogs and now I will join in on the fun. Actually my current church will be having a complete ministerial change. The senior minister is also moving. On June 26th, when pastors and their families pass each other on the high way, the two old ministers will leave here and two new ones will come. After four years the current regime will be uprooted and a new one will come in. (I'm not quite sure what to think about that). I have a lot more thoughts on this process, so stay tuned and please keep me and my family in your prayers as we enjoy the itinerancy.

No comments: